Independent Living Skills Training (ILST)
This training helps individuals learn strategies to adapt to challenges from TBI by devising routines and modifications to improve daily functioning. Individuals set their goals to enhance satisfaction with their lives.
Service Coordination (SC)
This helps clients through the maze of services and ensures their needs are being met through person-centered planning. An individual plan of service is constructed and reviewed every six months to ensure goals are being optimally addressed.
Home and Community Support Services (HCSS)
These services are designed to assist clients with their health, welfare and access to the community. One to one support services are provided that are essential for the waiver participant’s health and welfare. These services are individually designed and include assistance, training and supervision with activities of:
- Daily living
- Personal hygiene
- Meal preparation
All of our staff are personal care aides. They assist the patient in a regimen prescribed by the physician. They provide services required for personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, meal preparation/feeding, laundry, incidental household tasks and perform essential errands including marketing.
2 New Services Coming Soon!
Community Integration Counseling (CIC)
- Counseling service provided by a Social Worker (MSW), designed to assist the participant in managing the emotional difficulties associated with adjusting to and living in the community
- Assists the participant in coping with their altered abilities and skills
- Assists the participant in revising their long term expectations
- Can be used to assist family members with the adjustment as well
Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support Services (PBIS)
- Behavioral Service provided by a Social Worker (MSW), with a primary goal of decreasing the intensity or frequency of behavioral difficulties that jeopardize the participant’s ability to remain in the community
- A comprehensive plan is created based on the participant’s needs
- Teaches socially appropriate behaviors
- Includes an emergency intervention plan
- Trains informal supports and other service providers to use the behavior plan